24 March 2010

Burglary: Lawak lucah!

John was working nights, his wife, Marian was home alone. About eleven she turned out the lights and went to bed. About 3am, John gets a call.

John: Hello

Marian: Hi Dear, sorry to bother you but someone broke into our house.

John: Did he get anything?

Marian: Well....yes he did, he got some pussy.

John: Did you scream and try to fight him off?

Marian: I thought it was you until he started doing it again.

John" How come you didn't scream when you knew it wasn't me?

Marian: It was feeling so good that I started cumming and didn't want to stop.

John: How long did this go on?

Marian: Oh, a couple hours, I guess. He was like the energizer bunny, he kept cumming and cumming.

John: Did you call the police and report it?

Marian: No, I don't want the cops involved. He told me if I told anyone, that he would be back.

John: You just told me.

Marian: Oh, that's right, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment